Does 5610 hav 22 hrs music playback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
Anyone using 5610,i just wanted 2 veriy does phone actually hav 22hrs music playback??? Whats playback time 4 N73?

hav 2 decide btw de two... although N73 has a better camara... its de music i n lookin 4 ;)

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
i m not intrested in de cam... i know N73 is better hav read other threads.
But i want to know which has longer playback time?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
noun actually used that too long i guess...but i have used the 5700..and its a hell no..u can try out the sony walkman serie phones if ur not into symbian..coz 5610 is a s40 phone

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
i just want 2 know de music playback time of 5610(is it really 22hrs) and N73... from someone who has actually used it.

utsav

damn busy...
i cant say abt the playback time of N73 ME becoz i multitask a lot . for continuously surfing the the net and playing music the phone battery lasted for 7 hours . The display was on full time so that drains a huge amount of battery also i was surfing the net which also is a battery consuming thing . I think if you play only music without switching on the display again and again then the battery should last for 15 hours . I dont believe on the company figures that 22 hours music playback .i can accept upto 18 hours for 5610 .dont go for 5610 its Series 40 .Go for N73 ME .You will get great music and great cam. If your only need is music and no cam then opt for Sony walkman phones in the sub 8k category.

If you need lots of apps for your phone then stay away from sony phones but dont go for Nokia S40 phones .S60 is must for a app junkie

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
nokia has better voice clarity... so i will stick 2 nokia... anyone using 5610... plez throw some light upon us :p

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
see dude i love N73... what u think im a fool or wat. but if de diff of music play back btw N73 n 5610 is 4-5 hrs its a big deal 4 me.... so... anyone!!!

utsav

damn busy...
see dude i love N73... what u think im a fool or wat. but if de diff of music play back btw N73 n 5610 is 4-5 hrs its a big deal 4 me.... so... anyone!!!

i m not thinking you to be a fool but your posts dont show you to be knowledgeable. It shows you are believing company quoted figures. In no case the 5610 can cross even 19 hours playback and i bet it. If you need more playback time then get a inverter battery. It will last a month with continuos music playback at full volume.
the 5610 has 900mAh battery and n73 me has 1100mAh battery. Guess which one should last long? This 200mAh difference matters a lot. N73 is much better in processing power,os and sound quality so it consumes more power but i can definitely say that 5610 will last almost the same time as of n73 me
@cool g5 ankush needs ridiculously high battery life which 5700 lacks. Branding a fone quoting 22 hours music playback is simply a marketing gimmick.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
the 22hr playback is under ideal conditions where you do not take any call, with minimal use of display. To be precise, if you use the phone as mp3 player, the battery will last for 22hr. But the more you use it as phone, the lower the battery life will be. Surely, this is a good phone and directly competes with N73.

I went with my friend to Mobile Store to get a music phone. The demo piece's slider (for 5610) lost is spring action. So, you better take a note at this and search more forums about the slider's life. one who uses it for about a month will definitely say it's good but you need to check with someone who used the phone for somewhere around 4-5 months (don't know if the phone's available for past 6 months).

For peace of mind, I vote for N73me and K810i over N5610

K810 has superb battery life, stylish design, awesome camera and very good music quality.

utsav

damn busy...
How can you say that it will last for 22 hours. Does any bike gives 100km /litre mileage stated by the company? Never. Same is the case with everything

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Utsav - I know that very well that he needs a phone having high battery life but there isn't much difference between N73 which has 1100mah battery & 5700XM having 900 mah.

Also he is in no mood to extend his budget.So suggested 5700XM.
Rest is his decision which set to buy. :)
Also if you want i will suggest N73 too.
Happy??

agnels

Live The Dream!
I have a nokia 5610 its music quality is the best, crystal clear. As for music playback i dont believe it can run for 22 hrs not even 10 hrs...i think of testing it... But it will restart more than 50 times which is the main problem with this phone. I wonder why they release s40 phones... Hardly any apps ......

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Hi , People over here are suggesting N73 M over 5610 has a reason. N73 M is robust mobile where as 5610 has few major issues. It hangs very frequently. However the Audio/music quality of 5610 is a class.
When it comes to battery life , practically no mobile till date last even for (continuous music + average use of mobiles other feature) 15 hours.

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
umm... so i think its better 2 go 4 N73... whats de diff btw de normal n de ME?

Thanks everyone... esp utsav ;)

Last edited:

sai_cool

Journeyman
dude, n73 is very sluggish even after firmware updates
i suggest u dont go for it.
if u want music, then look no farther than SE phones.
i suggest u go for the w810i.( has on a2dp though)

OP
ankushkool

ankushkool

Youngling
no SE... their voice clarity is not good, also battery drains out fast... i hav SE W5801 right now, n plan 2 switch back 3 nokia.... so is it true that n73 is very sluggish???

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
I own a 5610! Pretty good phone with excellent music quality. Has some little bugs which can be resolved by firmware upgrade. Only real con according to me is the battery life, it isn't great. But the phone is very good vfm!

If you are particular about music quality, Don't go for the N73. Go for 5610 or think about the Walkmans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom