doe any one like the game pain killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I liked the demo very much. So I was eager to get hold on the full version.
But the game was a stupid game. There is no storyline. Only a video at the beginning.
The backgroung music is monotonous. But gr8 graphics. Sometimes get bored. No one would have finished it twice( They would have uninstalled it after the first).

ammusk

Journeyman
serious sam

it is got the same gameplay as Serious sam
it is JUST SHOOT THEM kind of them

the action is right in your face

i didnt like it though

ammusk

ammusk

Journeyman
no story

the story is just there to get the game through till the end
there is hardly any mention of it in the game except at the beginning and ends of certain chapters

ammusk

godzi_85

In the zone
ya no story.... which is saad...
the graphcis are awesome.. the guns.. the deamons....
i wonder how good the game would have been had it had a story line which continued throughtout the game.. and gave a sense as to why you killing the demons!! lol
i reached the third stage and i forgot why the hell i`m kiiling the demons!! hahaha

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
I liked Painkiller+expansion very much..actually I like these kind of brainless mass-massacre type of games..They test ur real RESPONSIVENESS and ACCURACY in FPS games... I liked SS:FE ; SS:SE very much.. I also liked PK very much and now eagerly waitin 4 SS2 to be released...

expertno.1

Technomancer
well painkiller is seeming to be a good game

if u dotn like it then leave it coz everyon has another tast

try NOLF2..combination of satrtegy,brain,wepons,gadgets adn many more..really gr8 game

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
@kaboodle..nopes only one expansion released for PK till now -> BATTLE OUT OF HELL.....

But I wud like 2 hv PK2 (or equivalent) as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom