do you remember ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcMe

Right off the assembly line
1 - Few months back digit included a software to cut clips from a dvd (vob) file visually like vcd cutter
I forgot the name of that software and month can anyone plese tell me its name and month.
2 - Also digit included a software to change text file format between linux and windows just by
right clicking on the file and using save as what was its name.

you can tell me the name of the prog and month or give a link to website i need them soon.

tuxfan

Technomancer
AcMe said:
Also digit included a software to change text file format between linux and windows just by
right clicking on the file and using save as what was its name

You don't need any convertor. Text files will open in both the OS in the same way :)

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Yes, they will.... but ASCII text files written on a GNU/Linux system would be encoded with UNIX encoding ( '\n' ) .... and it will all grabled in a Windows based text editors since windows ASCII text files uses ( '\r\n' ) encoding....

In most Unix systems, we have a filter program that converts text formats to-and-fro ...

$ unix2dos file.txt
$ dos2unix file.txt

What it does is just replace '\n' with a '\r \n'

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dun know Abt the Digit Dvd cutting software but Here's a alternative DVD Cutter and here's the link *www.veilingtips.nl/dvd_cutter.htm

Just try it..

Well abt the Second Query not So sure mate... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom