Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Dont care about her

Votes: 27 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think we all know who is Rakhi sawant. I am sick of her interview/ shows /media talk e.tc on TV.If you ask me about her..I will say "SHE IS MENTALLY RETARDED". She talk in abnormal fashion. I dont know..why media is behind her.

One of her abnormal activity:
*img385.imageshack.us/img385/1365/rakhisawantsmoochingkaiec1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Link updated.........
*img385.imageshack.us/img385/1365/rakhisawantsmoochingkaiec1.jpg

I also dont care abt her..but problem is why media is roaming around a mentally retarted sucking face.
Godddddddd please give them(our media) some topic to discuss and forgive us from mentally retarded faces.

satyamy

Alive Again...
goobimama said:
Array bhaiiis. This is a tech forum. Where does Rakhi Sawant feature in this?
Rakhi Sawant Features in Bandwidth & Time Wastage :D :D :D
Just Jokin
Ya its a Tech Form :) Rakhi Sawant is not techi

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Has anyone seen her in Aaj Tak's "Seedhi Baat"? :mad: I hate her.She said "main ladko ki tarah exercise karti hu dumbells waigrah yeh dekho meri line chest par" grrr "main udna chahti hu" :mad:

goobimama

 Macboy
I be if Rakhi 'opens up to any of you guys, and asked you to answer this poll before doing anything, this poll would show a lot different...:)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
She is s#itty girl man. Never liked her.
Seen her on one of those interviews on NDTV where she was with the likes of Dia Mirza and some very well educated ladies. There she was, shouting about her lipjob and things like that. Nobody (not even the MC) was givin her a f. The topic was I think about women empowerment and there she was talking about everything other than that:mad:.
Seen her in big Boss?? She always cried in front of the camera. And she was sooooooooooo "chep" to everybody else. She should get a life.

And I should say this is one nice topic. Thanks ravi:D

PS: Whos the person who polled in her favour?? Any idea?

Last edited:
OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
cynosure said:
And I should say this is one nice topic. Thanks ravi:D

PS: Whos the person who polled in her favour?? Any idea?

yaa..I also want to know who is person who voted for "YES"...please come forward and give us reason why you selected "YES"

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
IF you ask me....Rakhi is the biggest jerk i have ever seen. She pretends i am too honest and blah blah.....she doesnt know what to talk, how to talk...critizing her parents, had i been her father....she would be dead now :mad:

always talking vulgur on shows...check Big Boss and Coffee with karan...All i can say is she needs a person, who can tell her how to talk in public. A riskshaw wala bhiaya has more akal on how to talk then she has :rolleyes:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Who cares? She likes to flaunt herself for media attention in the fashion of Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan, but in a sleazy, Indianized way...let her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom