Do you have a hobby? What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

I've been working over the last couple of months on a website which I believe is quite different from all others. Although there might be different kind of permutations of the content that is there online, the concept of the wesite is clear. Hobbies and only Hobbies.

It's a website where people with different hobbies come to the same place to discuss more about their hobbies or to understand different hobbies.

So, if you have any hobby, anything at all, whether is be computers or knitting or fishing or stamp collecting or whatever it could possibly be, or even if you don't have one, please do visit the website and register yourself!

I've put up a list of hobbies which will give you more info on that particular hobby or you can join the forum and put out your views about a particular hobby.

It's a new website, so you won't find hell lot of content over there, but you as users are the one's who can add more content to it and help it grow. Hope all of you will help in bringing up the website.

Please visit *www.hobbyistlounge.com :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
My HOBBY...
Reading (Whatever- Comics, e-books, study books, magazines, poems etc etc.).
My mom says I learned to read sooner then most other kids.
I still remeber my first novel. It was Dracula, I readed it when I was 9.
Other then reading...
Foruming (If u count foruming as a hobby. :D:D)

OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
Ok... why don't you refer the list of hobbies on the website and I can assure you.. there are certainly more than we think. Lot of hobbies we haven't even heard of. So, take a look and also, please use the forum to express your views on certain hobbies. :)

Quiz_Master said:
My HOBBY...
I still remeber my first novel. It was Dracula, I readed it when I was 9.
Other then reading...
Foruming (If u count foruming as a hobby. :D:D)

Listen, if you post this comment on the website forum, then there would be lot of other people with similar interests and maybe then you can know if someone learnt things before that! And yes, maybe people will also want to know more about your comments on those novels. So, please visit the website and post your comments on that forum. :D

Last edited:
OP
Help~Is~Here

Help~Is~Here

Banned
kaustav_geek said:
CG Graphics/Traditional Graphics, Programming, Gaming, Singing, Reading.

Why don't you too join the website and post more about your interest on the forum?

*www.hobbyistlounge.com/

iamtheone

Journeyman
gud job bro.will join ASAP
as for my hobbies.....
reading
gaming
eating
sleeping
riding bikes at breakneck speeds
chatting(NOT orkutting
)
flirting
debating............

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Quiz_Master said:
My HOBBY...
SAME!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom