do xbox emulators work???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit_biz

Broken In
hey i was jus wonderin if we could play xbox games on pc which r the best emulators and r there ne probs playin vid them

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well Emulators do work for various console CD versions but to discuss this on this forum is illegal and against the rules Brother so u better close down ur discussion abt askin for warez or other codes b4 a MOD comes hunting for u with a DANDA !!!!! :wink: :wink:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
ashu what are u on abt ???? Emulators are not illegal. If you own legitimate versions of the game and then you can play them using emulators mate.

ankit:

There are no good emulators available to play xbox games. There is one called Xeon which plays just Halo at the moement.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
icecoolz wrote:
ashu what are u on abt ???? Emulators are not illegal. If you own legitimate versions of the game and then you can play them using emulators mate.
Thanx for letting me know mate !! :) i thought it was illegal :? neways thanx again .....:)

cheers n e-peace......

ammusk

Journeyman
which game
i read somewhere there is a good emulator for halo(1 not 2)
though it doesnt work well with the rest of the xbox lineup

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
its true xbox till date only runs halo as in emulator...infact playstation 2 emulator is at big progress n runs smackdown 5 and 6 till the player selection menu....just wait till their final release...for now be happy wit halo...
cheers

shark

Broken In
Emulat.... (shss...)- don't discuss in public. Mail me and I'll give u the links and the necessary hardware changes. They definatelyv worked on me.
So, will work with u too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom