Do we get in Ear headphones in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Does anyone know whether we get In Ear Headphones in India? What would be the price and where would they be available? What would be the cheapest price?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
you mean canal phones ??

Its difficult to find one. Even sony showroom dont hav one.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
in ear earphones are easily available - the sony fontopia and creative ep630 type. is that what u're talking about or something else??

lalam

In the zone
The answer is yes but yep like T159 says its hard to find.
You could go to this site though and get this one
*www.cafegadgets.com/Product-Earphones--Headphones.htm
I mean this product Creative Earphones EP630

xbonez

NP : Crysis
ok, so u meant the simple in-ear earphones, i think. in delhi they're very easily available. u'll get all of sony in-ear earphones at Sony World, CP. there even is a bose showroom and they stock their earphones too. creative earphones easily available at Nehru Place

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Yes T159 and Xbonez I'm referring to the canal phones. I live in Hyderabad so I'm not sure where I can find one. I did try in couple of shops here. I want something that is not so expensive even the creative one cost around Rs 1,280. What kind of shops do you think I should check for ? I don't know what is the equivalent of Nehru place of Delhi in Hyd here.

NahSoR

Broken In
In Ear Earphones eh?

Well, you're going the right direction :thumbsup:

If you want quality you need shell out some dough dude, the Creative ones are supposed to be the best quality for price set. Go for it, even im looking out for them....As to where you can buy it, call up the official Creative distributors in Hyderabad....You'll find the numbers in any Creative Ad in Digit etc.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
QwertyManiac said:
You can get the EP-630 for cheap from down south, something around 800 I guess, or lesser ;)

its been quoted 1200, i wonder where in pune can i get one for 800

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Available at many music stores. I dint find branded ones quite easily but local ones are available quite easily.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
T159 said:
its been quoted 1200, i wonder where in pune can i get one for 800
W/O Bill perhaps? Here the quoted price was 900 with it, and 750 without in another store, just next to it. Will buy after a month or so :D

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Certainly, but as you need the shop name, we need your location. If you stay in Pune, you can check SaReGaMa at M.G. Road

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
As I mentioned in my earlier post I stay in Hyderabad. Just let me know what kind of shop can I find this in ? Do you want me to look in Sony World?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
QwertyManiac said:
W/O Bill perhaps? Here the quoted price was 900 with it, and 750 without in another store, just next to it. Will buy after a month or so :D

cool, my next upgrade:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom