Status
Not open for further replies.

rajas700

Youngling
BSNL Dailup user can use one ID AND PASSWORD and TWO can login at a

TIME and Browse.For example:If 'x' logins at 6.00 p.m using HIS ID AND

PASSWORD.And made logout at 8.00 p.m.During these time'y' can also

login with 'x' ID AND PASSWORD and he made logout at 7.45 p.m means

only 2 hours get reduced in 'x'account.And these is a benefit for 'y' .

Likewise friends can exchage there ID AND PASSWORD If they wish .

And avail a benefit if both surf's at a time and save money.

godsownman

Padawan
Hi,

Keep that as a secret or else if BSNL comes to know about the Flaw in their product they shall stop it and everybody will suffer.

Sourabh

Laptoping
I just fail to realize why dont all those who use BSNL as an ISP use VSNL. Get a second line from BSNL (499/399 Rs monthly) and instead of using BSNL as the ISP which charges on the time duration, use the VSNL 30 days unlimited package for 331 Rs. So within 800 Rs. you have a 24 hrs online connection in case you dont have narrowband providers in your area.

Even if you dont have the second line, paying 8rs or so per hour is way too much in the end if you use more than 1-2 hours per day as you can buy that unlimited package from VSNL.

I guess many people have a doubt about a VSNL dialup account working on BSNL line. Its just a difference of 4 numbers :D 172226 instead of 172233.

vandit

In the zone
hey wont the hours used by both of them be cut...ie. if x logs on at 6 and y does the same then logs out at 7 and y does the same... hence wont 2 hrs be cut? for 2 friends?
Moreover.... the hrs are free from 11 pm to 8 am... and free on holidays and on sundays... 8)

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
Sourabh said:
I just fail to realize why dont all those who use BSNL as an ISP use VSNL. Get a second line from BSNL (499/399 Rs monthly) and instead of using BSNL as the ISP which charges on the time duration, use the VSNL 30 days unlimited package for 331 Rs. So within 800 Rs. you have a 24 hrs online connection in case you dont have narrowband providers in your area.

Even if you dont have the second line, paying 8rs or so per hour is way too much in the end if you use more than 1-2 hours per day as you can buy that unlimited package from VSNL.

I guess many people have a doubt about a VSNL dialup account working on BSNL line. Its just a difference of 4 numbers :D 172226 instead of 172233.

Hello in BSNL second line from BSNL (499/399 Rs monthly)will work only

172233 and not 172226.ok.And i have confirmed with the BSNL authorites

IS IT WORK FOR U?AND HOW AND WERE TO CONFIRM AGAIN CAN U

GIVE CONTACT NUMBER?BECAUSE I USE SECOND LINE ONLY( 399 Rs)

AND NOT WORK'S FOR ME.SO GIVE THE CONTACT BY MESSANGIG

PRIVATELY IT WILL BE HELP FULL FOR ME.

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
vandit said:
hey wont the hours used by both of them be cut...ie. if x logs on at 6 and y does the same then logs out at 7 and y does the same... hence wont 2 hrs be cut? for 2 friends?
Moreover.... the hrs are free from 11 pm to 8 am... and free on holidays and on sundays... 8)

SIMPLY NO.ONLY 1 HOUR GET REDUCED.TO SATISFY U VERIFY URSELF

AND UR FRIEND.

Sourabh

Laptoping
@rajas700: Caps Off Please. Yes it very well works and u can dial any ISP with 172xxx numbers from the BSNL second line. Buy a package if you are so willing to try, it works for sure. or try getting hold of any person who has an VSNL account and try to connect with that. IF it works go ahead and buy the 1 month unlimited package

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
I have tried to dail in BSNL second line with 172226

it says that dailcode dose'nt exist.so only i want the

BSNL authorites contact number it will be help full

for me.so give it.so i can contact them and get it

for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom