do u know that BILL GATES WRIST WATCH ROTATES IN ANTI-CLOCKWISE DIRECTION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
HI GUYS.
MY FRIEND SAID me that wrist watch of bill gates rotates in anti clockwise direction..
this is bocoz. we all see the hours we have completed
but bill gates sees how many hours he still have on that day to ahieve something and this is one of the reason for his success..

I DON'T KONW WHETHER IT IS CORRECT OR NOT?
WHAT'S UR OPNION GUYS

vish786

"The Gentleman"
wow tats pretty cool.... watching how many hours i still have to work.

no wonder bill gates is such a great man with tat great money:D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
These are just pieces of complements for Bill gates, not true.
Imagine when he has to attend a meeting and he is calculating the exact time. :D

cooldip10

In the zone
FAKE for sure..

As Vishal Gupta said.. How will he attend his meetings and other things on time..

It must be true that he takes everyday a challenge to do something new. Great man he is!!

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I have heard from my friend... on a quite high post in MS (in OS department.. dunno the details)... that Bill Gates even attends some meetings wearing shorts and T-shirt..... And it wasn't looking as if he was lying....

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
If this was one of the reasons for his success, every other person would sport that sort of a watch. This is just a cock and bull story.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
dont know about his watch,but there are rumours about who he actually is!
*egomania.nu/gates.html

*philip.greenspun.com/WealthClockRealTime

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
When I was in high school, I had modified the classroom's clock (we had one on each class) to rotate in the anti-clockwise direction. I had actually done it so that I won't fall asleep on certain classes (anti-clockwise rotating clocks are refreshing).

Why didn't I (and my classmates) so rich?

(Is it that I should have modified my wrist watch?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom