Do u believe in Gods sipping milk??

Do u believe that idols of God can actually 'drink' milk?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 94.7%
  • I don't know what to believe in.....

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freakanomics

Broken In
Hey ppl, i just felt that somethings have gone out of control !! God's idols sipping milk???Why do people not look at all these things at a scientific angle? Hey, hey, before u get any ideas of me being anti-religious, let me tell u that i totally believe in god, but not in such things.... What do u think ??

shaunak

Tux Fan
Simple Physics:
> Capillary action [URL="*www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0025304.html"] >capillarity [/URL]
the fluid milk moves through the small gaps in the particles so the milk apparantly disapears

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
I have heard this explanation on the basis of capillary action. I'm curious as to how come the capillaries do not fill up totally while so much milk is being fed into the statues. P.S. I am genuinely curious; Not being sarcastic.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Cmon ppl do we have some thing new to discuss Wats the big idea discussing something on which all forumers will have unanimous opinion

SPookY

Right off the assembly line
If i need to beleive that God can actually 'drink' milk, then i need to beleive in god first!!!

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I've a thought. It's neither scientific, spiritual nor logical.

If God really cares about us, why should he/she 'drink' milk? There are so many people who really do not have money to feed themselves. The people who'll buy milk will continue to do so, hence if they 'feed' milk to God, then they'll possibly increase their quantity they buy. Now, it's the Cow or Buffalo is the loser. It's milk is meant for it's calf's maybe we can have it's surplus. Again why God encourage people to be deceived? Why can't he/she not 'drink' and hence save all the trouble?

Guys, what do you think? :D

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Both @DrGrudge & @It_waaznt_me , you guys have made a good point. Actually,
it's something like osmosis process. That makes us believe that the idol is drinking
milk!!

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Idols don't drink milk.

People who think they do should drink some milk though. Yeah, a glassful, twice a day. Maybe it will then tighten some loose screws.

blackpearl

The Devil
It isn't capillary action, its due to surface tension. If you don't believ it then try to feed milk to any metallic or ceramic or any solid material and see what happens. Even my little ceramic dog, the laughing buddha and my chair drinks milk.

anandk

Distinguished Member
sea water turning sweet, Gods sipping milk (again) and the latest 'perfumed water dripping from the statue of Mother Mary at velli, kerala" !!! :)

TechGuru#1

In the zone
PEOPLE out there are REALLY Bored of their Life. ...BELIEVE Me
& More than so..........they Need 2 crop up with some fantastic tales of impossibility 2 fillup the drudge in their life!!!!!!
The Phenemon is Self-explainable......Fantasies r as always corrupt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom