Intel G33 based Motherboard;
2 GB NECC DDR2 667 Mhz RAM;
250 GB Hard Disk;
nVidia 8600GT 256MB Graphics Card;
Windows XP SP3;
Avast Antivirus;
Comodo Firewall Pro.

When I try to install some software, I get an error message like this:

The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occured because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

Why does this occur? What is the problem? Please explain me.:confused:

Last edited:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Check this thread first @ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=945281&postcount=3

Proceed according to the instructions given there and see what happens next. Don't forget to mention the results here.

OP
rajsujayks

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
Thank You for your efforts guys (especially Mr.debsuvra). I've solved the problem. It was caused by Brico Pack Longhorn Inspirat which I had installed in my PC.
=========================================================

P.S.:-But now I am without my pretty Longhorn Desktop.:(

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Thank You for your efforts guys (especially Mr.debsuvra). I've solved the problem. It was caused by Brico Pack Longhorn Inspirat which I had installed in my PC.
=========================================================

P.S.:-But now I am without my pretty Longhorn Desktop.:(

Thanks! I am really happy to see that the problem is solved.

BTW you can use Vista Customization Pack to get some Vista-ish effects on your PC. The best is to get WindowBlinds since it can customize windows at its best but keep in mind that it is a paid software. There is lot of custom themes available to use with WindowBlinds and I hope they have some Longhorn ones too. ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ WareoB

Thats a windowblinds theme I use, look at any vista desktop, thats the screenshot :) remarkably alike, with transparency n all.

OP
rajsujayks

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
Thanks! I am really happy to see that the problem is solved.

BTW you can use Vista Customization Pack to get some Vista-ish effects on your PC. The best is to get WindowBlinds since it can customize windows at its best but keep in mind that it is a paid software. There is lot of custom themes available to use with WindowBlinds and I hope they have some Longhorn ones too. ;)
Thank you sir. But I am happy with my plain old XP desktop.
Yes, it looked a bit dull at first, but it responds faster and I like it. Once again, Thank you for your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom