DivX/XviD Conversion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
well i have loads of movies in my hard drive and i wish to have them on disk..but all i can afford is one disk per movie... i know this is possible by converting the movie to a DivX or XviD (AVI) format. i have found a software "Alive Video Converter" to get this job done.... i just need to know wat are the other and better choices.... do u know any software tht can do this type of format conversion??????
thnks in advance
have a nice day...:)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Hi
You can use either avidemux or VirtualDub. Make sure the Xvid encoder or klite codec pack is installed on your system. In the Video compression options you will get a bitrate calculator where you can make your calculations to set the final size of the file.
AutoGK is an easy to use tool for the same. Just set the cd size, 1x700, or 2 x700 and it does everything for you

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Super is free.

But I would advice either WinAVI Video Converter or Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn.

Hey my 500th post.... *www.yatoula.com/gif/haut_debit/images_36.gif

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
thnks buddies... i love this forum stuff... problems get solved in a flick.... thnks again friends.... YOU ALL ROCK

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
koolbluez said:
Super is free.

But I would advice either WinAVI Video Converter or Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn.

Congrats
*img148.imageshack.us/img148/171/dancingcatnx4.gif

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_25.gif

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
koolbluez said:
Super is free.

Are those four dancing for your 500th post:D

congrats

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^^^^
Yup... they r my super-friends *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif
Waited long for this yaar.... I wanted to give useful replies.. so took really long maan... Also was not active for some time.

Of course, u guyz r seniors now *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom