Display Card under 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinc

Broken In
Laminton Road

I know you can geta GeFOrce 256MB for about 3k at laminton road. I'm not sure of the model number

dspawar

Broken In
Hey !! I'm also interested in a good cheap GPU...Tell me where exactly it's available & model number.....

Sourabh

Laptoping
XFX GeForce 5200 128/256 mb versions are available within ur budget at Lamington Road in Mumbai

these are decent enuf cards and can satusfy normal gaming needs for the present games

samrat_chak1

Broken In
I just bought a XFX GeForce FX 5200 for Rs 3000 from Nehru Place, Delhi.
There are many local brands available too but always go for a good brand because it gives you much more support than the local brand. I have got a 3 yr warranty with that card but others could only give a 1 yr warranty. You have to look into some shops before you hit the right one.

Major-Minor

Broken In
For as little as 3000 bucks, your best bet would have to be the Geforce Fx5200, if you want a dx 9.0 card, which I am sure is what you are looking for.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well If Its The Ati Series Then The Radeon 9200SE With 128MB DDR Vram Would Be Even Worth Considering.....It Can Range Anywhere from 2,499 to 4,999 Depending On The Area Of Purachase And Capacity To Bargain 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom