Disk Defragmenter Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav

In the zone
8) Using a disk defragmenter tool other than the one that comes with windows is useful or not or using another tool like perfect disk gives you better performance :?: . Help please.
Also post your opinion about which defragmenter tool you use (if any) and think is the best one available in the market. Any type shareware, freeware.

By the way I use Diskeeper 9 professional edition.

thanks

prabhatmohit

Journeyman
same

System Mechanin Pro 5c 's Defragmenter allows to defrag such that u don't need to defrag very frequently.Also Rasco Perfect Defreangmenter is also useful!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hi!

Try O&O Defrag. Its the best in my opinion. Tried Diskeeper, O&O and perfect Disk.

Diskeeper: Fast but not through.
Perfect Disk: Very good but no automatic defrag.
O&O: 5 diff defrag modes, fast and through with automatic defragmentation!!

Hope this helps!

Kalpik

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
sensationalboy said:
man y do u want to go for other disk defragmenters when there is one in windows which is easy and safe also.

Just for the knowledge, and also because windows defragmentor is very very slow.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Go for System Mechanic.. kool & fast.
The total pack rocks.

I heard Diskeeper 9 too is good.

It's upto u!!!

With System Mechanic (latest) u get a disk defragger and lots more utilities for complete system adjustments; with Diskeeper 9 u get only a defragger!!!!

whoopy_whale

Journeyman
Hmmm..System Mechanic is the best tool kit.
I tried Diskeeper and it was amazingly fast.
Finished everything in a jiffy!

anandk

Distinguished Member
yep, concur with most. DISKEEPER or SYSTEM MECHANIC. however FIX-IT UTILITIES is also good. :)

OP
Gaurav

Gaurav

In the zone
diskeeper is an expensive one but worth using. It is fast and offers different defrag techniques and it doesnot corrupts you files just like windows defragmentor. link is
*www6.execsoft.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom