Discover Hidden Music in Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Did you know, there is a hidden music in Windows XP that you have never heard..;)

To hear this sound, first of all go to Folder Options and under the "View" tab, check "Show hidden files and folder" and uncheck "Hide protected system files".

Now navigate to the drive where Windows XP is installed.So if C:\ is the drive where Windows XP is installed, goto

C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images

There you will find a file Title.wma.Open in with your favorite media player and listen to it. :)

Source : *www.metacafe.com/watch/298664/windows_hidden_music_track/

T

titun

Good find mate ,thanx 4 sharing.

manas said:
To hear this sound, first of all go to Folder Options and under the "View" tab, check "Show hidden files and folder" and uncheck "Hide protected system files".

But what is the need of unhiding hidden & system files, it is clearly visible & not a hidden file.

blackpearl

The Devil
satyamy said:
when u install winXP this is the first music which run with introduction

Really? I never had my speakers on when installing XP. This is the first time I m hearing it.

Vishal Gupta said:
Whenever I re-install my XP, this is the first file which I always delete to make free space on my drive :D

That file isn't that big Vishal!!

OP
manas

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Vishal Gupta said:
Whenever I re-install my XP, this is the first file which I always delete to make free space on my drive :D

Looks like you are very short of space on your drives. :D

May be the reason why we are not hearing the sound, is that we do not have our sound card drivers installed when we start xp for the first time after installation.

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

Remmeber whenever you install windows XP, then in the last steps, it asks for you username and name for other accounts too. Its the same music. :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hey, it's nice music. I have never heard it while installing XP, obviously because I can install the audio drivers only after the installation is complete. Thanks for the info!

DR RANJAN, you are not going to be able to save much be deleting the superfluous system files in Windows X, just let them be. If you delete some important file in the process...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom