'Dirty Santa' by Microsoft....LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
A lots of people must be knowing that Launched a 'Santa program' through which kids can talk to Santa(bot driven by artificial intelligence) by adding northpole@live.com to their Windows Live Messenger contact list.But it seems it wasn't our regular good\happy Santa that M$ was talking about but a Bada&& dirty Santa.lols.

This news has made the front page of today's TOI.

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Santa_site_shut_down_for_talking_dirty/rssarticleshow/2599259.cms

I just can't stop myself from quoting this :
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]After declining the writer's repeated invitations to eat pizza, a frustrated Santa burst out with, "You want me to eat what?!? It's fun to talk about oral sex, but I want to chat about something else."

The exchange ended with the writer and Santa calling each other a "dirty bastard."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
LMAO.....

Seems like M$ is fugging up everything lately.

notes:
1.I din't know which secion to post this to,so I just posted in my second favourite section i.e. Chit-Chat section.
2.The quote contains some terms which the mods may find not suitable for the forums but these words are there in today's TOI so I don't think they are so bad not to be posted here.
3.MODS please edit out whatever you think is not suitable.
4.I just can't stop laughing.
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom