Direct X 9c unable to install....... plz help me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Why i'm unable to install Direct X 9c.??

After clicking on direct X 9c, it shows an agreement, after selecting on (ACCEPT) it shows "To start installation, please click to next" After clicking on [Next] without showing any progress it says:
Installation Complete in just 1 second..

But when i checked it in control panel, it still showing direct X 9b.

How can i install successfully???

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Actually For me DirectX 9C first extracts to a hard drive and to install i have to dbl click the file called "DXSETUP" .exe from the extracted folder . Did you have a similar kind of setup file.
Does the licence agreement ( Accept / Dont accept ) page shows up . Thats the first screen in the installation process ?

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
Just go to... microsoft.com and download the latest "SP 2" and then... after installing it... you have walla, Diect X 9c

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
i've win XP PRO SP2 with latest autopatcher... but then also i'm unable to install DIRECT X 9 C

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Get some other copy of DX9C . & if the same problem persists , then the problem may be with ur XP installation , ie it may be affected , corrupted in some way

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ kool

Just do what Vishal have told U. First U have to uninstall DX9b, then only u can install DX9c.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes...first unistall direct X 9.0b..than try installing 9.0c.i will suggest you to download the latest directx setup(DirectX End-User Runtime,or may be DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime..u may try direct x 10 but that is nt available for download) from microsoft site here
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/Browse...roductID=9C954C37-1ED1-4846-8A7D-85FC422D1388

u can also update your direct X from microsoft site from here
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
This is a known issue when u try upgrading from 9.0b to 9.0c. Get a DirectX unistaller (like DirectX Eradicator, DirectX Happy Uninstall, ...) uninstall 9.0b and then try reinstalling DirectX9.0c. It worked out for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom