Digital camera for 10,000 +/- 2,000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Suggest the best digital camera in the above price range. Resolution is not the only thing. The image quality, ease of use, lens quality, optical zoom everything is important. Please reply quickly.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
I was already using Kodak 7330 and thus went for another one.. this one i got for my bro..

Kodak 533..
Its 5 MP with 3X optical zoom
I got the cam, 1 GB mem card, NiMH battery (2 nos.) with charger... all @ 8500/-

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
get urself a canon a540, it will b in ur budget. u will never regret. it beats al, try comparing it with the above said ones.

anilvc

Right off the assembly line
in november Sony S500 was at 10K. now it will be less. then go for 1GB mem card. total would come to 10K-11K

santu_29

Journeyman
Nikon L6 or Cannon A540 or Sony w50.. all are good 6mp cameras.. nikon however has a better battery life than the other two, dont know if w50 is still available as i could find it in the sony india website.. there was w30/70/100.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
I change my stand. Go for Canon A540. The cam features are better than Sony Cybershot W50. The pic quality differs. Its the best according to me at the moment. And should fit your budget.

And your second option should be Cybershot W50.

There is no third option for me. Because if you can't choose one among them then I don't know what will please you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom