Digital Camera-B'lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank_re

In the zone
Hi all,iam planning to buy a Digital Camera.After a lot of observations i have finally decided on Canon A710 IS*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy19.gif
As iam nooooooob in the camera stuff,iam still a bit confused on my decision.So is there any other better camera than this which i should look for?
My budget is around Rs.13000 MAX*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif .
And please tell me where i can buy this stuff from.And is grey market stuff reliable?*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/Invision18.gif

Finally iam really sorry if it is posted in the wrong forum......

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Hi Shashank,

Go to the GK Vale Store in MG Road. YOu can find lot of options there.

Selection:

Check the models in your budget in Canon, Nikon, Sony. Check how the menu navigation is and check how well it fit's in your hand, which one is most stable in your hands while taking a picture.

I will not suggest light weight and slim series cams for Noobs as it's difficult to keep the camera stable due to it's light weight body.

Once you get the models, go to the nearby net cafe and find out the reviews for the cams that you selected and buy the best one.

FYI, don't just rely on reviews. Check how you can handle it.

My pick is Canon or nikon.

Do not buy product worth 13k in grey market.

GK Vale: *www.gkvale.com/products.html

OP
shashank_re

shashank_re

In the zone
Ok.But i found the prices in G.K vale damn higher.I think i will settle with the Canon A710 IS.
After enquiring,the price of it in ebay and sify is around 13,500 but when i called the canon cust care,they said it is Rs.21,000!!!!! And iam not will to buy anything online.
So where else can i get that cam around 13k leaving grey market?

Someone please suggest me a good place to buy the cam from...........................................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom