Digital camera below 11000 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainit

Journeyman
Hello Everyone!!

Friends very soon i want to purchase a digital camera. But my budget is about 11000 thousand Rs.

Can u pls suggest me any good camera in this budget and pls tell me the price of these camera in the market if u know.

---Canon powershot A430
---Sony Cybershot DSC W5

and where i purchase them in DELHI.

thanx
sainit

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I think the Sony Cybershot mentioned by u is a good bet. Coz my friend is using it and even i hv seen its functionality. I has various modes of operation.

* If u wanna record a video for personal use (to be watched later on ur PC or TV) it has a mode for it.
* If u wanna record a video, but wana send it to ur friends via mail, it has a email mode in it that will reduce the size of the Video and compress to to be sent later via a respectable (small) email attachment.
* The pictures also hv a normal mode as well as an e-mail mode so that u are not forced to send large attachments while sendin/sharing pics via email or messenger.

I think u shud go in for a Sony.....I live in Mumbai but i think in Delhi, Enquiring abt this digicam in Nehru place will be a good bet along with the Authorised Sony Center/showrooms. Please check if u get a charger or no, IMHO, u shud get a charger with it along with batterries.

Cheers n e-peace.....

OP
S

sainit

Journeyman
ashu thanx alot for ur suggestion.
Can u pls tell me the Price of Memory stic Pro for 512Mb and 1 GB as well as price for this Sony Cbyershot DSC W5

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well bro, i guess the Sony Cybershot shud fall around Rs. 10,500/- +- Rs. 200/-

As for the memory stick, i will let u knw later coz as of now i dnt hv any idea abt it...

Cheers n e-peace....

janitha

Wise Old Owl
amit_at_stg said:
the memory stick of sony is very costly as compared to memory card used in other cameras

It used to be very costly. But I think it has come down drastically and is now priced not much higher than other memories. Also if I am correct, lower priced compatibles are available from other reputed brands like Sandisk.

Last edited:

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I would definitely suggest Sony DSC-W5. It is the best in this price range. I bought it last month and have been using it and i am totally satisfied. The MRP is 10,990 but if u bargain, u may get it by 10,500/400 or so as I got it.

Also, buy from a genuine dealer and insist on a warranty card. The box includes- 2 batteries, travel charger, TV lead, USB lead for connecting to comp, Software CD.

I also bought a SANDISK 512 MB memory stick which set me back by Rs. 1900/- as Sony Memory Sticks are expensive. I u wud like 2 go for 1 GB memory stick, it will cost around 2800/2900 bucks.

Go for this camera dude and have fun.

Pankaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom