Digit mega subcription offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nravi123

Right off the assembly line
HI everybody
This N.Ravi from chennai.i had opted for five years digit offer under the mega subs scheme.In the ad digit promised that they would supply ADCOM MADE DVD PLAYER AND 5.1 SPEAKERS.But i was shocked to collect a DVD player without any name and a FINEX 5.1 speakers.I just want to know from the other readers those who have subcribed under this offer regarding what brand DVD and Home theater system got from the DIGIT.
send email. ravijeeva2000@yahoo.com

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
This is not the right forum for this question ravi.

Maybe the digitized section is good.

Hmmm, but you want feedback from the members. ::thinking and scratching chin:::

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Write to help@jasubhai.com and ask for a clarification. As far as I know, what you've got is correct. Does it matter? How does the player work and the speakers sound? I want to subscribe for my dad just for that :)

Raaabo

go4saket

Comeon Rabbo! Brand does matter. Cheap brand stuff works fine in the beginning but has a very short life span.

I am not sure about Digit's offer, but if they have mentioned a brand name in their offer, they should stick to it while sending the stuff. If they actually send unbranded stuff after promising branded stuff, thats really wrong on their part.

hansraj

In the zone
well this is the first time that i am coming across any such kinda instance where credibility of digit is in question........... my suggestion for digit is to look into the matter and come up with the facts and remove any kind of fog of confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom