digit magazine super collection plus all fast tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I have my "DIGIT" magazine collection from Sept 2004 till now..

it includes 20 magazines and all fast tracks published till now...
So now i wanna sell my collection at very lowest price...

PM me or see here

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
i have 8 issues of 2004 and all issues of 2005 and 2006...
Price of all issues including cds of 2004 : 200/-
Price of all issues including cds,dvds and fast track : 275/-
Price of first 6 issues of 2006 including cds,dvds and fast track :200/-
PM me if u r interested.My location : Delhi

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I wanna sell all issues of digit from april 2005 to dec 2006 including all CDs/DVDs of 2005(april-dec) and excluding all fast tracks. All stuff is in excellent condition and CD/DVDs are as good as untouched.
Total price : Rs. 250/- excluding shipping/courier charges.
Any takers ????

amanjagga

Broken In
:eek: I AM INTERESTED.MY PHONE NO. IS 9471511355 OR 01633-261800 I AM IN MUKATSAR (PUNJAB).CONTACT ME

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
for collection or to have all the cds and dvds and fast tracks + magazines itself..

depends upon person to person

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey anyone interested to buy the digit magazines with fast tracks and cds and dvds. and this time i have also 12-15 magazine copies of "computer sanchar suchna" in hindi. Tell me fast as i m going to tell magazines this time fast as i m going out of home so these magazines i have to sell

ya i m from patiala (PUNJAB)

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Near abt 33-34 copies of digit magazines and near abt 15 copies of computer sanchar suchna and 5-6copies of living digital..anyone interested?

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Anybody interested to buy all the 34 copies with all stuff in rs.1000 ???????????????

Is anyone interested?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys i do not want to sell these in RADDI .. i m thinking to give these to someone which can take sone benefit from these magazines...
So just pay me the shippping charges.and rs.10 per magazine copy.. MEans all the stuff cds dvds and fast tracks and all 34 magazines in just rs.340..

If anyone wants it in free then also pm me

Muthukumaran15

Right off the assembly line
I wanna sell all issues of digit from april 2005 to dec 2006 including all CDs/DVDs of 2005(april-dec) and excluding all fast tracks. All stuff is in excellent condition and CD/DVDs are as good as untouched.
Total price : Rs. 250/- excluding shipping/courier charges.
Any takers ????

i want this all issues of digit from april 2005 to dec 2006 including all CDs/DVDs of 2005(april-dec) and excluding all fast tracks. please reply to my mail : sbsuganya@gmail.com Thanking You.

i want this all issues of digit from april 2005 to dec 2006 including all CDs/DVDs of 2005(april-dec) and excluding all fast tracks. please reply to my mail : sbsuganya@gmail.com Thanking You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom