Digit in Raganarok

Do you play ragnarok?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Hi,
digit proves very useful to me and digit patrons also.
So I thought about organising a guild in Ragnarok.
I want to name it as "Digit Patrons in Rune Midgard".
But yes for that I want digit patrons playing Raganarok.
so give the suggestions with your levels and character in Ragnarok.

Slam Team

Journeyman
Its kinda boring man... I usually don't play rpg's.. I'll tell u one person who is a swordsman (56/52) his yahoo messenger id is kekuatriky ... he plays kewl..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
grinning_devil said:
whats this??????
never heard of this...sumone explain it to me....

It's a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game or MMORPG for short. It is India's first MMORPG. Though very popular in America, Korea, Japan etc, it is still in its naescent stage in India. Visit the Ragnarok site to know more about the game.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Ever since I stopped playing Everquest I , I havent played any MMORPG's . although I am pretty interested. How is the content in Ragnarok? Is there anyone who has played everquest here ? If so are there any similarities between the game. Usuyally I stay away from MMORPG's because of their addictive nature , but if Ragnarok is fun I guess I could play it :)

OP
casanova

casanova

The Frozen Nova
The concept of raganrok is 2 level up. The finl level to be attained is 99/50. We level up by killing monsters. These monsters give two types of experience viz, base xp and job xp. There are six job classes viz ; Swordsman, Archer, Merchant, Thief,Magician and Acolyte. Initially each character is a novice. After reaching job 10 we can select a job class from the one stated above. As you said it is a very addictive game. It has even a facility to chat with all the active players. I think is enough if u want 2 get started.

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
hi ,
i used to visit digit forum long ago but after august 2004 i got very very busy in playin ro (24*7) :) ... in which server do u play casanova ? & how many people in digit forum r into ro! :roll:

It_is_Andrew

Broken In
lavan_joy said:
No...

I have only dial up
aree i also have only dialup :eek: ... it can be played on dialup .... but too costly i havta pay few k's extra for telephone bill every month :cry: ... but its toooooo addictive ... jus look at my last session's post date august 09,2004 & also my sig :lol so addictive i cudnt find time to do nethin else ... :wink:

OP
casanova

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I play on chaos and and my character name is BabuKasai. I didnt find a good response and later found that the guild name cant be that long. By the way i organised a guild and its name is "Saviours Of Midgard". If you wish you can join any time. Just drop in your levels and character names and your role. C you all in chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom