Digit guys are losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Why?
Well, they couldn't stand a bit of talk against them, so they took off the Chip is Back thread.

sajal

Broken In
Here's the forum rules
Saurabh said:
Please do not discuss topics such as competitor magazines, politics, racial etc. which stir heated discussions leading to no where. Such posts will be deleted
Chiron, its very normal for the Team Digit to delete that post. Could u tolerate your enemy dating your wife in your bed-room :?

I was gonna say something else, but just controlled myself

c4u

Right off the assembly line
lol *www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/c4u1/l.gif

how can digit promote chip on their on website/forum

stonecold8

Broken In
sajal said:
Chiron, its very normal for the Team Digit to delete that post. Could u tolerate your enemy dating your wife in your bed-room :?

I was gonna say something else, but just controlled myself

LOL. Sharing wife, even with friend should be intorerable. Isn't it??? :D

scrEEmur

Family

sajal said:

:lol: So let me get this straight, "DIGIT" is the husband, its readers are the "Wives", "CHIP" is the enemy and the bedroom is this Forum. Nice analogy! We could make a steamy bollywood potboiler with this script! Can someone please e-mail this thread to Karan Johar and suggest an apt title. :D

sajal

Broken In
Nice analysis. Here is the updated characterset I had in mind.
  • Wife = Digit [Not Wives]
  • Enemy/Friend = Other Mags [C....]
  • Bedroom = Forum
  • Husband = Mods working in favor of Digit/Jasubhai ... whatever. [that should've been husbands .. :wink: ]

I just hope I don't get banned for this post. And banned more for writing in invisible INK

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
thats why i was wondering where did all those 4-5 topics related to chip go? and why werent the forum guys saying anything.
i am here after 4 days

and what a comparison. i remembered a non-veg joke i heard while i was in school. its was exactly the same way. :lol: :twisted:

svenkat83

Journeyman
I think even this post may be removed for the errie posts.
As they say this forum is meant to be used for discussing technology.

super_ferrari

Broken In
atleast the husband(digit) should wildly satisfy his wife(subscribers) more and more:D so dat she doesn't talk and look at other men(other mag)
The hubby should accept and improve his shortcomings. :wink:

scrEEmur

Ha!

Ok, so if a person buys more than one computer magazine a month, is he then commiting adultery? :lol:

OP
A

Anonymous

Not if they belong to the same publisher. Then its called incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom