digit goofing up in mp3 players test

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraj

Random Scribbler !
hi frnds,
donno how many of us will be complaining or whether digit will be putting any note on this but, ive, to the some extent lost the credibility in the current test...here are the false specifications which i noted in the OCTOBER issue;
1. iriver T30 model sports FM capabilities and donno how they even assigned it some awesome scores.ive visited the official website and i found the metioned featured missing...who's the culprit,website itself or the test team???
2. Creative C-100 sports model is shown devoid of FM capabilities.I even changed my buying decision coz of this.Am fuming now (and happy too coz i was missing this feature like hell).
3.etc etc etc

note:ive not physically tested any of the aforementioned devices so i shoul not be held responsible if specification as per the website or the magazines changes.

Am sure that winners will surely change if DIGIT realizes it

abhinav

Journeyman
hmm i am not sure about it so cant comment.

as always I will recieve my copy after9th of the month.

OP
wraj

wraj

Random Scribbler !
am still amazed with Digit speeking volumes of YES YMP 910,in audio deppt. it scores measely 3.5 out of every test carried but has been remarked 'Exellent Audio Performance' whereas Samsung YP-C1 (other players also)with the same performance has been remarked 'good audio performance'.I'd also like to defend Samsungs YP C-1 model.In misc features' section it has been blindly stated none whereas it has the capability to display the LYRICS too if ebbedded as a metadata.Personally,if am buying a mp3 player,id better go with such type of features which is associated to music rather than ridiculous Infrared remote support.Ive also noted several other catches but will need a whole lot of space to mention here.
For audio quality test,its nowhere mentioned that if they were using any reference headphone or just the stock headphones that came with their respective units.
All in all,i consider this test a SCRAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom