Digit Forum : Huge Makeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
At last digit is going towards Web 2.0, at least trying to go! The main theme is changed and two themes are added. With contrast to the Home page of Thinkdigit.com, the present default theme looks cool. But some ajax based goodies would make the site better. :D

Sadly, the RSS feed is still not working and I am sick of it. :(

Come on Guys! Air your Views about the new and refreshed Digit Forum here! ;)

P.S. As of now avatars are not showing up :(

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
still avatar photo is down...
and i think its time they add some coooler stufff like reputation points ... award system.... and contest like ... and the bookmark at the bottom is totally waste///

anway something is better than nothing...

good work guys....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Avatar not functioning & please for heaven's sake get some good smileys.If possible take examples from Techenclave or Funenclave forum smileys which are the best.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
webber theme is ok.... @least the themes are fluid now.
avtars kidhar hai? will siggy's come up now?

:p;):D:eek::confused::rolleyes::cool:;-):lol::)):roll::twisted::evil::???::shock:
smiley changes needed.

Last edited:

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
I got a shock when i visited this site after 30 days

it wasnt opening ...Then i went to the main site & was simply surprised...Keep it up guys

Now i am visiting the forum & noticed the avatar probs ...still to notice differences

Afterall " Change is the only thing not permanent "

Kudos to all who have worked on this improvement

Rahim

Married!
The avatar are fine for me. However the Dark theme is too dark and it pains to read. Its like walking in a dark alley!!!
Webber is OK but Kirsch is the best for me.

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
well one thing i'd like to say is to get a better logo for thinkdigit at the top of the forum. it looks like its old and worn out or something..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Can u notice small white border for every smiley ?? I think, it's bcoz of GIF. Converting to PNG may solve the problem...

What u guyz think ?

din

Tribal Boy
This is nice, but before I could see list of users (at bottom) who are reading a thread, like who are all online for that particular thread. Its missing now. Or its just me ?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
This is nice, but before I could see list of users (at bottom) who are reading a thread, like who are all online for that particular thread. Its missing now. Or its just me ?

acc to fatbeing that has been disabled deliberately, they realised that members used to have a look there and come to know whether the admins/mods were watching the thread or no :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=824209&postcount=71

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
There is already a discussion in the works here, please continue there.

Tha admins are aware of all the issues and are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom