Status
Not open for further replies.

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
This is pissing me off.Whenever i try to search the digit forum i get this error.I tried searching from my residence as well as my college computers.

The error that it shows is :-

General Error

Could not obtain matched posts list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 134 from table handler

SELECT m.post_id FROM phpbb_search_wordlist w, phpbb_search_wordmatch m WHERE w.word_text LIKE '2' AND m.word_id = w.word_id AND w.word_common <> 1

Line : 308
File : /usr/local/php4/htdocs/thinkdigit/forum/search.php

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm... that because you may be using some common keywords to search. Try using some other keywords to search for threads.

OP
hittheswitch

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
I was trying to serch "Nero Recode 2" cause i was having some problems in using this software.I thought i would be wise to serch the forum before posting.
Any idea how to search.I'll try out some other keywords and see if it works.

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is the '2' in the search string you are using which is causing the problem. Now you know what to do... :D

Charley

Just Do It
Sourabh said:
It is the '2' in the search string you are using which is causing the problem. Now you know what to do... :D

When I did a search last week, it showed a blank page and a small text HACKING EXCEPTION on the left corner on top..

Now whats that????

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
apart from this search error, sometimes we get "critical error" while opening the forum's home page..

i think it's time to upgrade phpBB from 2.0.6 to 2.0.17.

Charley

Just Do It
club_pranay said:
apart from this search error, sometimes we get "critical error" while opening the forum's home page..

i think it's time to upgrade phpBB from 2.0.6 to 2.0.17.

I get this error also occassionally.

OP
hittheswitch

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Sourabh said:

According to me what sourabh said is working. When i serach for "Nero Recode" leaving 2 aside,i don't get any error and the search shows 22 matching cases.No case has disscussed the problem i'm facing
I think i'll have to post my problems.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Issue solved, and now members talking abt other things..

That critical error thing is also discussed many times, search the forums, Raaabo himslef has posted once.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom