Status
Not open for further replies.

ojha_riddhish

Broken In
Hi Digit-ers,
I am a regular reader of Digit and I would like to share an idea with all of you my friends. Please don't get me wrong administrators and moderators, this is just an idea which might be dropped or properly cultivated. I hope everybody will understand me.
Everybody in the computing world is bound to have problems of all kinds. Sometimes they are in big sizes (intensity of problem) and sometimes in small. But they have to be tackled as soon as they are arised or pre-thought. I too face problems with the experimentation I do here at home. And then we all try to solve the problems, if we are aware of those, otherwise we knock the doors of Digit, and our soul-mate comes to the rescue once again. But there is one limitation, Digit can't feature all the problems solved in a specific month because of page limitations. What if Digit posts all the solved ones on the site. Then maybe a large group can access the database for different problems and solve their computing problems.
For that, Digit would have to assemble a team of x members who would continuously update this database with problems and their solutions from previous Digit issues. If all the known problems and their answers are posted on the net, then we can use this resource as & when needed.
I hope everybody got my point. Please don't misunderstand me. And if Digit requires proper human force then they can call us(chosen ones) and command to update the database on our own(help yourselves to help others). I am sure if this happens, every Digit-er would work freely for our very own Digit. What say?:confused:
Thanking you all!:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom