Digit DON movie DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
DON movie DVD is not play in WMP 10. In MP Classic in K-LITE it play without sound. What is the problem.

skg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Its a standard DVD. Plays on any DVD player. Check if you have correct codecs installed. Try VLC player.. It plays almost anything you throw at it ;)

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Install the codecs and it will play fine. You can certainly use the K-Lite codec pack included in the dvd or use VLC player also included. It also plays fine in your dvd player.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Its Quality is Owesum
It plays Fine in
Nero Showtime, VLC Player & K-Lite Codec Pack (Window Media Player Classic)

clmlbx

Technomancer
Wmp 10 Does Not Play Dvd .

It Will Play In Classic Media Player Using K-lite

In That Classic Media Player , Audio Is Not Playable Because U Have Not Installed Audio Codecs Or They Have Gone Corrupt . Just Try Installing It Again Better U Install K-lite Full Mega Pack Rather Then That Lite And Other K-lite Packs .

Or Just Install Cyberlink Power Dvd .

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Its works with Wmp 10 also. Jst installed the K-lite package selecting correct options and it will surely run.

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Sorry charangk
Actually I was busy with other domestic work, just now I open PC. In the mean time I have uninstall Old K-lite codec. I installed Power DVD player, Real
player gold 10, MP Classic ver 6 and reinstall K-Lite codecs, Now DON DVD
plays in MP Classic 6, power DVD player and also in WMP 10. Among all of these MP, DON playes fine in WMP 10.

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
My Digit DON DVD does not play in my Media Center.(Windows Media Center Edition 2005).But when I close the Media Center program and play it with Power DVD 7 in Windows XP I am able to play.I think even the Media center program plays DVDs using the Power DVD 7 and its video decoder which is MCE compatible . I even have the Cyberlink Power DVD setting
in the More Programs menu of the Media center. Then why does it not play? I do get the audio but the screen is blank. Why?:mad:

lalam

In the zone
The don dvd played without any issue on my pc and yep the quality was awesome but my problem was with the dual layer dvd :mad: I got a working one from a fren though and copied whatever software i find good enough

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
The only thing I am wondering what CD contents head thought while deciding over Don :p/.. Well coming to tpic get VLC hope it plays as it did not require any codec you can find it on the Cd itself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom