Digit December 2007 Issue- Ultimate request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We all get the June anniversary issue of digit in our hands. Did it worth for Rs 200. 1CD, 1DL DVD, 1Movie DVD, Fast Track and Magazine. Yes or No I don’t ask you. Look forward to the next big issue, the December issue. I put forward this request to the digit team. Can you deliver this to us in December?
2 DL DVD + 3DVD + FAST TRACK + BUYING GUIDE + DIGIT CALANDER + MAGAZINE = Rs 200/-
The subject of Fast Track is in your hands or as per the request of other readers.
The buying guide should be separated from the magazine.
A special calendar of digit can be included in the pack but you can avoid it if price is a problem.
The magazine should be about 200 pages.
The 3 DVD are simple. Sun software development kit including Solaris 10 Operating system.
The 2 DL DVD:
1st DL DVD is FREEWARE. The last time digit gave a freeware DVD is June 2005. This is the right time. 8 GB of freeware software.
1 GB of Free Games, 1 GB of Office Software, 1 GB of Utilities, 1 GB of Multimedia software, 1 GB of System Software, 1 GB of Internet Software, 1 GB of Themes +Wallpapers +Music +Videos +eBooks etc, 500MB of Mobile Software and 500MB of Linux Software.
2nd DL DVD is DIGIT SPECIAL. It’s all about digit.
1.Webaroo of Think Digit forums.
2.All the softwares including Linux distribution featured in the ZERO 1 awards. Trial or Full version, never mind. Not only the winners but also the runner-ups.
3.PDF version of all digit issues from 1st to the last, Fast Track in PDF till date. And also include PDF version of other Jasubhai Digital Media magazines if you can.
4.Include a video showing your digit office, working conditions, staffs, making tests, making of digit DVDs, other unique things in digit.
The December issue is more important to chip magazine than the digit. So make the December issue bigger than chip anniversary issue. I know this is not the time to make the request for the December issue. But you will get time to make this whole issue. I have only requested here about the softwares in the magazine. Not the articles in the mag. Many of the readers buy digit because of the free CDs and DVDs. So make it bigger than the magazine.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
3.PDF version of all digit issues from 1st to the last, Fast Track in PDF till date. And also include PDF version of other Jasubhai Digital Media magazines if you can.

+1 from me.

And can they also update, their Digit archive software to carry all the disc listings from beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom