DIGIT contents search tool????

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
hi,

how can i be able to find the software that you have included in various issues? i am using chip cd seek to get the details of Chip cd but i dont have any tool to get the details of Digit CD's.

i have searched the digit cd contents but just cant get it. can you ple help me out.

regs

ycr007

Broken In
They Used to have Digit Archive.
But due to some Godforsaken Reason,they've Discontinued it.
Inspite of Several (And i do mean SEVERAL) requests in the Designated Thread,it ain't coming.......

tuxfan

Technomancer
I am also having a hard time finding little older softwares :( When will Digit take care of it?

T

Tux

Thats 1 of the 1000s reason that DIGIT is going DOWN THE HILL. why the hell they stoped it. Thay aint giving PDFs also

Calcatian

Journeyman
I can offer a solution - instead of a separate tool, the guyz @ Digit can simply choose 1 of many free OSS disk cataloger / archiver tools and just keep publishing the updated DB every month :!: That way it can be less cumbersome 4 them.

Gaurav

In the zone
They just don't want to listen to these problem. EMailed them several times but no reply. Alternatively you guys can use whereisit to make databases of every single CD in small size. and search the software you need accordingly.

OP
T

taken

Journeyman
well well,

where are those digit chaps??? i think that they are the persons to answer this question. we the readers are left with no choice but just to make voice that may be or may niot be heard.

hey digit chap, if any one finds this msg then pls solve out the matter.

regs

OP
T

taken

Journeyman
well well well,

who is this "US" here? are u digit team chap or just one among the crowd. i really mean a solution and hope that you get me through!!!!!

sms_solver

In the zone
Calcatian said:
I can offer a solution - instead of a separate tool, the guyz @ Digit can simply choose 1 of many free OSS disk cataloger / archiver tools and just keep publishing the updated DB every month :!: That way it can be less cumbersome 4 them.

yes this is good idea, give catalog file in Advanced File Organizer Format :D

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
yes sure the Digit is goin down....

The Chip guys gave a quick search tool, to search the softwares.

I dont think there is any tool for the digit....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaurav

In the zone
They promised to include regular updates to antivirus software, pdf and its indexed files but followed the rule for hardly 2 or 3 months. :( Not able to keep their promises.

OP
T

taken

Journeyman
yeah!! this is a real bad thing that digit chaps are doing. well, i had hig remarks on them but thay are on to BRAIN IN THE DRAIN in some aspects.

sure, we customer can just imagine that this little stuff, very important one would ever be left out.

sooooo bad

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Its very weired man!!!!

updates to antivirus software, pdf, etc.... stopped
&
yesterday i had to install few softwares,

it was a hell of a job.... inserting all the DVDs one by one... :evil:

as it always happen... the one you need is always in the last dvd!! huh!!

DVD must have search tool for SW atleast...

Hope mods are listening :wink:

OP
T

taken

Journeyman
Hiiiiiiiiii, is there anyone from DIGIT team hearing????? or is it that am just going on commenting in a wrong discussion group. if anyone gets this very problem then may pls make to solve out to get this problem heard.

soooooo chooooooooooooo BAD

rohanbee

Padawan
Don't panic dude they will listen give them some time. Meanwhile get some more support froom some senior forum member/mods maybe an e-mail of polite pm.

mr_356

Broken In
rollcage

rollcage said:
yes sure the Digit is goin down....

The Chip guys gave a quick search tool, to search the softwares.

I dont think there is any tool for the digit....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Chip is doing well in this part.
I cant understand why DIGIT(no 1 tech mag) is doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom