digit cd's on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
I got a lot of them lying around, if anyone wants I can send for free, you just pay shipping.

Kniwor

Learner
k, let me exams be over, then i'll collect them from every corner of my room, and tell u the mailing charges n all. I dont even open the box, the CD's are completely useless to me. It's a waste of time browsing through. I get chip for free so I have them, I'll send whatever digit/chip i have.

sambit87

Right off the assembly line
hi Kniwor , I am sambit from kolkata studying in jadavpur university. Please give me those cds Please mail me to sambit87@yahoo.com mentioning your address or mobile no and i will collect them from you

A

ankitsagwekar

i m frm mumbai
can anybody give me fedora core 6 dvd i give u windows vista 30 day trial dvd

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i have a total of around 70+ cds and dvds of digit from the month of october 2004 onwards...
anybdy interested to buy them contact me..

all r in perfect condition as i have used them very very little

madmax_tt

Broken In
i want CHIP CD and DVD. i will give all the shipping charges.......... am in bangalore.i will give u my addrs if u r going 2 send....hehe.....

kool

Cyborg Agent
in my city, its Rs.40 for one month old with cd+dvd+magazine. and Rs.80 for mega issue!!

techno_freek

I will give you Rs. 100 in total includin shipping. I am from kolkata if interested plese send SMS at don't give out phone nos. on the forum, use PM for that

Last edited by a moderator:

psrao

Re: digit cd's on sale
First come first served, I have CD's and magazines from the last 6 years
I prefer to give free for those who r in Bangalore. Contact to_psrao@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom