digit cd/dvd archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks,

i am designing the DigitCd archive application so that it will be easy to search which software is on which cd.

i am posting this message for help. i had desinged the basic interface just like the one provided by digit. it is fine until we consider cds only. however i want a precise sections like essentials, multimedia etc.

can anybody make the sections list seperatly for dvd and cd seperatly and send me so that it will suite all other requirements. please send me the list as early as possible so that i can release the software as early as possible, i.e is by the end of this month.

and suggest me anything new i can add.

D

Deleted member 5901

Good idea BUt i Think u dont READ DIGIT MAGAZINE RIGHT??? coz if u did u could have done it urself with the cd's that accompany it !!!

CHeers !!!

OP
niranjan_mcarenyold
hi mr King_Niral,

thank for your post. but i am the digit subscriber and i am designign the software just, just for learning. and it is tedious for me to insert each and every disc to check for the software i want in dvds i making the application to search for the software in one shot.

thats i want to make with others help.

ok thanks lol :D

expertno.1

Technomancer
check this ..could not remembr
the "freeware " months dvd (250 + freware)

..corrrect me if i am wrong....

OP
niranjan_mcarenyold
hi expertno.1,

you saved my lot Digit cd/dvd catologing work by proivding the link. among all the links the CD Bank really rocks.

i suggest CD Bank to others. it is in the link at *www.qunom.com/distr/cdbank_full_setup.exe.

thank u very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom