Digi cam under Rs.6K

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
You could defenitely get one from Indian brands like Tech-Com.
Tech-Com retails a model for 5.5k which boasts of 5 mega pixels and onboard 32MB.
It also records video.

I don't know anything about there performance or quality but they sure hold one YR warranty.

[I got the information from an advertisement]

Charley

Just Do It
Kodak EZ200 Digital Camera. A pocket-sized digicam offers 640X480 resolution (CCD), auto-exposure. It has 4 MB of internal memory and can record video clips at 160x120 and works on four AAA alkaline batteries. The digicam ships with a tripod mount and has a video out. USB interface, 134 gms.......

Try the tech tree 2

tuxfan

Technomancer
I would strongly recommend that you go for a known brand like Canon, Nikon, Kodak, etc. and stay away from cheap Indian brands. Either collect more money or wait for prices to come down. I waited for more than 1 year for prices to come down and then bought the one that I wanted ;)

saiko

Right off the assembly line
aravind_n20 said:
You could defenitely get one from Indian brands like Tech-Com.
Tech-Com retails a model for 5.5k which boasts of 5 mega pixels and onboard 32MB.
It also records video.

I don't know anything about there performance or quality but they sure hold one YR warranty.

[I got the information from an advertisement]

dont even think of going for that if quality is one of ur consideration! :wink:
the so call 5.5 MP resolution is interpolated....not actual res.

but its difficult to get any good one with a price tag ur looking for....even in gray market.....if possible spend a bit more and go for a proper 3MP cam.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
achacko@dataone.in said:
Kodak EZ200 Digital Camera. A pocket-sized digicam offers 640X480 resolution (CCD), auto-exposure. It has 4 MB of internal memory and can record video clips at 160x120 and works on four AAA alkaline batteries. The digicam ships with a tripod mount and has a video out. USB interface, 134 gms.......

Try the tech tree 2

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
he wanted at least 3.2 MP dude...pls at least read the question b4 mindlessly posting replies....dont simply spam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom