diff between GPRS & Hutch access

Status
Not open for further replies.

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
i have nokia E61 handset. i want to browse internet from my mobile. i use a hutch connection. when i enquired about it in hutch shop, they said they have 2 solutions--

1. Hutch GPRS package- Rs.49 pm & 10ps/10kb
2. Hutch Access- Rs199pm, 499pm and 699pm

they said i can browse only wap sites if i opt for GPRS package and if i opt for Hutch access then i can browse any site.

what is the diff between Hutch GPRS and Hutch Access???

and is that true that i can browse ONLY wap sites through GPRS??

and can i get RSS feed in both Hutch GPRS and Hutch Access??

please help....

thank you....

freezer

Journeyman
With Hutch GPRS you would be able to use internet on your handset only.
Although you can open any html site.
But if you want to surf internet over pc then you can do so by using your phone as modem , for which you will have to subscribe Hutch Access

OP
P

prathap_lab

Journeyman
hi,
thank you freezer.
but when i asked in hutch shop, they said if i opt for GPRS package then i will be able to browse only WAP the sites not all the sites... i dont think i will be needing to browse on my system using moblie, i just want to browse through my cell....

thank you.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Hutch shop is right. With GPRS, you can view only WML (Wireless Markup Language) pages i.e. pages written specially for the mobile devices. Learn more about WAP on *www.w3schools.com/wap/default.asp

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
u can access net through both only difference is hutch block some popularsite (googlemail, yahoo, msn) in hutch gprs. it it is very expensive too. so better go for airtel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom