diff between a digi cam and a handy cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

sathyan1987

Broken In
many say that picture clarity is better in digi cam rather than handy cam and handy cam is suited only for videos is that true guyz????

anispace

dattebayo
i think what u mean is a digital camera and a camcorder. Yes Camcorders r suited for videos while digicams for still photos.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
rightly said anispace .......... but i can say digital cams r good if u dont want proffesional videos .... i mean if u want home videos only then digital cams r good

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
The video facility in digital cameras are just for fun. It is not for professionals. One can take home videos because one has the digital camera. But If you want pro quality video, you have to go in for handy cam and vice versa for photos.

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
Camcorder are meant for Video and Digicams r for Still. The still photo in Camcorder is a extra feature in it. It saves one frame from the moving images. So the quality is lesser than Digicam.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Camcorders are meant for video and digicams for still photos, though both can be used for the other purpose. But if you want quality, use camcorder for video and digicam for stills only.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Well a digital camera is recommended for still photos....and a Handy Cam is is a range for camcoders from sony.....well they are useful for making home videos and stuff...

reddragon

In the zone
handycam is SONY's product . It is a type of camcorder for video i.e moving photo capturing .

Digicam is digital camera , No films and for still photos mainly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom