DID YOU KNOW? IE7 BUGS & Goof-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
UPDATE: Don't forget to visit following similar threads:

DID YOU KNOW? Windows Live Mail BUGs & Goof-ups
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54885DID YOU KNOW? Windows VISTA Facts & Goof-ups
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59638NOTEPAD BUG: Found by Vishal Gupta a.k.a. Mr. Vista

OK Guys!

Now its time for IE7 Goof-up. :D

Today I found an interesting goof-up in IE7. I was trying to open a page in IE7 and since I was getting slow speed on my poor dial-up connection, I got "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error page as shown following:

*img215.imageshack.us/img215/2353/iemoreinfopy4.jpg

So I clicked on "More Information" button to see full information about the error and for my surprise after clicking on "More Information" button the Arrow was changed from pointing downwards to upwards but the text was still showing "More Information" instead of "Less Information":

*img180.imageshack.us/img180/9659/ielessinfobn9.jpg

As in Windows Explorer when we cut/copy/delete anything we get the progress dialog box having same "More Information" button:

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/3197/explorermoreinfowv2.jpg

But when we click on it, it converts into "Less Information" button.

*img178.imageshack.us/img178/31/explorerlessinform8.jpg

So its definitely a goof-up. Why the text should remain same? It should definitely convert into "Less Information".

So guys pls check and tell me whether it also happens to u or not? ;)
Also if u find any goof-up or BUG in IE7, pls share here...

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
It is hardly a worthwhile bug. But anyway, any flaw is a flaw, post this in the shell revealed blog.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
GOTO --------------------------===================-----------------
wwwDOTbugsDOTws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom