DID U EVER suffered such a PROBLEM??????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunwar

In the zone
:oops: :shock: :idea: :?: :!: :cry:
DEAR FRIENDS...............
I have 2 offers.
Now,suggest me the better
i was purchasing asrock 915 motherboard priced at Rs 3975.
1)My vendor will get the mobo from another shop of my city who will get it from delhi.
NOW, that SHOPwala claims that he will get the mobo at Rs 4500 and he will add his commision = Rs 500 to the price.
I will get the mobo with a BILL.
commision = 25%

2) My vendor says that shopkeepers in delhi sell these products without a bill.
my vendor visits delhi in 2 months.
He will purchase the mobo at Rs 4000 and will give it to me at Rs 4200.
The problem is : he visits delhi in 2 months.
if my mobo soffers any problem , then he will take it to delhi in about 10 days(he is busy) and will give the mobo for repairing.
The delhi branch of Abacus peripherals will repair it in about 10 daysand when my vendor visits delhi in 2 months, he will get the repaired mobo.
In this process,i will get the mobo in 2 months.
I will save Rs 800.

WHICH OFFER is BETTER?!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ya if u r using a small micro atx sized cabinet then u will have to change the cabinet as the asrock board maybe an atx one. and also its recommended u take atleast a 350W power supply and a good well ventilated cabinet.

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
what is "small micro atx sized cabinet "??
and, what is "large atx sized cabinet "??
i have 300 w power supply which is sufficient 4 my current configuration...............
my cabinet is not small sized.......... i think
how about e-mailing the pic of cabinet 2 u from my mobile????????????????????

q3_abhi

Youngling
Well, i saw Kunwar's problem on another site. I dont remember its name. But it was word to word same as Kunwar.

D

dinesh_singh

man the first choice is better...coz u will only pay rs 300 extra and u will be assured for the warranty period.

D

dinesh_singh

man the first choice is better...coz u will only pay rs 300 extra and u will be assured for the warranty period. and well i was born in hissar too.

V

vishal_bhatia87

Go for the first choice as you will getting warranty on it.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
why wud u loose time n warranty for 300 bux....u shud always b in reachable position from ur system vendor...
cheers.

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
i mistyped .
i will have to pay Rs 800 extra NOT Rs 300.
this is true
"NOW, that SHOPwala claims that he will get the mobo at Rs 4500 and he will add his commision = Rs 500 to the price. "

i have edited it.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
boy ur really confused....u gotta take ur own decision now...coz u know ur conditions....if ask me n u dont bother money i wud always stay with guarantee....rest is urs....its decision time...gud luk
cheers

premrajeev

Journeyman
hey the main reason why one goes for ASROCK is the cost factor...

and if u end up paying rs 5000 for asrock, why dont u try ASUS or MSI or Gigabyte ? I know they r having mobos for the same price ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom