Diablo III announced! Rejoice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok guys, for all the DIABLO FANS,

He is BAck, yes the master himself for the upcoming title announced as DIABLO-III :D:D:D

Read it here and YES YES YES !! it is Confirmed from the Creators of DIABLO-III that the game was in developement for almost 4 years with a team of 50-55 developers and it will be for PC and MAC as well as will also enchant fans not only having HIGH END systems but Mid-end systems as well (so no noeed to upgrade ur PCs in advance) :D:D

Read it here--> *www.gamespot.com/news/6193003.html?tag=topslot;title;1&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

and

Here--> *www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/diablo3/news.html?page=1&sid=6193137

I hv been personally waiting this gr8 news for years adn i knw this thread will be BOMBARDED hearing the news.. :D

Cheers n e-peace....

Last edited by a moderator:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Re: He's BACK !! (that's what GAmespot say, and we AGREE, TOTALLY !!) Read inside :D

HF:UOHGFUFHGFBEJOFGBGBFUIOGASOFBWAONFWAHF:QWAGFQWF:OQHBF)YTR{(FHN:KLEHBF:QOUTG#(P&TF{QWEKLSNAS:OFQWHGE(PFTG:OQBEOHGFQWO){FG

Sorry, my keyboard went crazy after it heard the news. I couldnt control it, since I was stunned beyond comprehension.

You just made my day ashu888ashu888.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Re: He's BACK !! (that's what GAmespot say, and we AGREE, TOTALLY !!) Read inside :D

I'm more anxious about StarCraft 2 right now. But Blizzard ftw, for recreating the old times!

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

@ Dheeraj

Lol.. loved that enthusiasm from u, :D:D

Myself just cant stop controlling, to hear the release date, as they say that they (blizzard) hv been in dev for 4 years so a release date will not be far away !! :D

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!

*we see Dheeraj Kumar peering at his monitor*

*Sees screenshots and video*

*Heart Attack!!!!*

*Falls from chair with a crash*

*dead*

*revived with 0 xp and 0 gold, cuz its DIABLO!!!!!* *Fanfare and rock music begins*

edit:

hey say that they (blizzard) hv been in dev for 4 years so a release date will not be far away !!

Duke Nukem Forever has been in development since... Forever.

Indyan

Here Since 2003

Well, this is kind of expected. Rumours had been floating around for quite some time. And they only got stronger when the producers wanted controll over diablo3 domain.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Some players say it, this news and the game ofcourse !! is like a MENTAL ORGASM :D:D: (i agree to it too ), see the trailer wich is 20 Mins on gamespot and u'll love it dude !!!! (i will d/load it adn see it on my PSP later tonite) :D

Indyan

Here Since 2003

Will download when NU on dataone begins.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

what's good about this game ( sorry after seeing that enthusiasm from others ) wanna know what's so good ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

i was playing outside in old times, guess i missed diablo 1 for good :p

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

what's good about this game ( sorry after seeing that enthusiasm from others ) wanna know what's so good ?

Well, its a simple reason that it deals with Daemons and alot more quests wich u hv to accomplish along with exploring the virtual world wich is set either in dark dungeons, artic landscapes, inter galactic skies and u make ur way by hack and slashing ur enemies with various medieval and historic weapons like Maces, blades, swords, spells and alot more type of armour etc..etc..

basically it is this game for ppl who love hack and slash and exploring the virtual world for GOLDS (wich can be used to buy new items, weapons, spells, armour etc..)

Its an example and the BEST EXAMPLE of an RPG-Role Playing Game.. :D

i was playing outside in old times, guess i missed diablo 1 for good :p

Well, there is still time for playing that, :D i still play diablo-I for that reason

Cheers n e-peace...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Yeah man, thats some awesome news. Kill those skeletons, fallens, Brutes, zombies,...........whoops killed a mouse, gotta reduce the adrenaline intake.

When is it coming?

Indyan

Here Since 2003

When it is ready.. that may be anything from later this year to 4 years later.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人

did u guyz miss Hellgate London :D

Made by some Diablo guyz only... similar style.. everything... very diabloitic... it's actually futuristic sorta diablo.

I thought it was the new 3D Diablo game.

Those who didnt try it.... try...... might b better than the coming soon Diablo III. I liked it.... was a diablo freak myself.

Last edited:
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

^^
agree ur take on Hellgate London, yup it has the same features as Diablo games but a bit futuristic :D:D playing that myself currently.. :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven

Don't get your hopes too high about getting it thsi year itself.

It will take atleast another one year or more to have the game out.

Had been following the blizzard.com splashscreen the whole last week, all the time wishing it was Diablo-related, so u could guess how ecstatic i was when they finally announced it.

btw, just look at Blizzards line-up now,
Wrath of Lich King -> Starcraft 2 -> Diablo 3

Looks like blizzard wants to take over the world!!...lolzz

Go Blizzard!!

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I just downloaded all the diablo3 videos from gamespot. Video shows a lot of PWNAGE. I finished hellgate london in1st difficulty with blademaster. It was awesome. When I get a gaming system I will play engineer.
Titan quest sucked. It didn't have diablo's addiction.
diablo3 FTW!!

Diablo rulz.... I have been playing the mods, waiting for d3... And now, its finally announced...... Wow, i am very very very happy..... Btw, Titan quest (and its expansion) was the game that i loved after d2lod...
Farewell to the mods, cuz the master of all is coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom