Dhoom 2 includes Prince of Persia 2 music

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Dear friends,
that is not a joke. in the song- "Dhoom again". The background music of " dhoom machale....machale" includes the music of prince of persia music. when dahaka chases Prince, we can listen this music. Really, listen that...!!!!!

panchamk

Broken In
The main theme from Koi Mil Gaya--the one Hrithik plays to contact the alien--is lifted straight from one of the most well known dance tracks: Planet Rock by Aafrika Bambaata and the Soul Sonic Force.

But come on, musicians are treated like **** in this country, and rarely allowed to experiment unless they have the luck of working with a Mani Ratnam or a Subhash Ghai, so why should they bother to create something new no one will give a **** about?

faraaz

Evil Genius
Uh, maybe because the musicians who DO make quality music get a LOT of recognition and that is how you get people like A.R Rehman etc...I'm not going to say Reshammiya because the guy has all the musical talent of a banana peel...

@OP: Nice find!

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well I checked again. I listened to it twice. Its not pop music. If u hear it carefully u will notice the difference.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
um..i didnt find it to be the same.they are similar but not copy and paste.check it out.
dahaka
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtUWKMiH0D8
dhoom2
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFlYZquAnnQ

thecyclone2k

In the zone
It is not actually stealing. There are production music companies who have create music and other media companies buy the rights to use it. So, you can find a game's background in some show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom