Desitorrents: Uploaded 10.15 GB. I never uploaded this much, then how come ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
For the last two weeks when i am logging into my desitorrents account it shows my download volume as 296 mb which is true and upload volume as 10.15 GB and my share ratio is 35.00 . The catch is that i have never uploaded this much. Any has any clue how come this happen ?

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
The uploaded figure was 149 MB a month back which is correct. I cannot even dream of uploading 10 GB with my airtel gprs connection.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
In case someone is using, why is only the upload volume going up and not the download volume. That guy must be downloading stuff too.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Ya ... Thats correct.
Thats why I am teliing to check your usage.

BTW,my ratio has improved there too.Dunno how ???
Upload was 18GB ... Now 23 GB ...
But since I am sure no one is using my account I am enjoying my improved ratio. :D

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Its nothing ...just desitorrents have given everybody a 10gb upload free because of the tracker problem they had for around 10 days...

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Its nothing ...just desitorrents have given everybody a 10gb upload free because of the tracker problem they had for around 10 days...

They thought each one of us would have uploaded 1GB each day ...:D

And yes it is true ...
Quote from DT site ...

First of all I'd like to thank all DT users that have stuck with us and helped us overcome another hurdle in our way.

We know that it took us quite some time to get the tracker errors fixed and some may have suffered a bit coz of it...therefor we have decided to give ALL DT users 10GB upload credit for FREE.

It has been added to all of your accounts, so DO NOT ask for it, lol. I hope this will make up for the lost time...

Chintu08

Banned
I just registered here and found this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83752 while going through rules

What great mods thinkdigit.com has

Even members above 2000 posts are participating in this thread.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@rak007 u asked same question on techenclave site and anu0512 explain ur question
Source

Last edited:

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
I too had similar experiences with BwT. After about a week of joining in there, i find my upload is 5.0GB and download is 0GB :p. Didnt make a fuss of it...hey, its free why complain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom