Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
hello friends

very very good news for all of us demonoid is online:p :D :D

reason for downtime

Downtime

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and we need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
The latest changes to the site are giving us some problems - We'll be back soon

SO DEMONOID WILL BACK SOON IN SOME HOURS .:)

DESITORRENT is temporarily offline!

M

major9

Desitorrents is upto its usual strategy by going offline & forcing the members to donate. Its a kind of blackmail.
Actually 20% of what they are asking is only needed for running that site. I've got facts & proof that the top 2 Indian bittorrent sites (DesiTorrents & BWTorrents ) are taking too much of money from the members in the name of server costs. If anyone wants to know more on this just give a reply & i'll be happy to give the info.

PraKs

Youngling
major9 said:
Desitorrents is upto its usual strategy by going offline & forcing the members to donate. Its a kind of blackmail.
Actually 20% of what they are asking is only needed for running that site. I've got facts & proof that the top 2 Indian bittorrent sites (DesiTorrents & BWTorrents ) are taking too much of money from the members in the name of server costs. If anyone wants to know more on this just give a reply & i'll be happy to give the info.

Sure, Would like to know.. Share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom