Dell's 17-inchers shockin people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Seems Dell's 17" lappies have a nasty habit of sending off between 19 and 65 volts of AC out of any screw on the bottom of the laptop and even fryin their own RAM and video card.

The latest word is that these problems can b solved by springing for a three-pronged grounded power adapter

Read

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
First it was the laptop's battery which was giving headaches
Now its the turn of the power supply

Ultimate QA by Dell
:D

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif*www.verabrandes.de/lachen.gif That's what I wanted

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
koolbluez said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif*www.verabrandes.de/lachen.gif That's what I wanted
FYI, I knew it was screen size, okay

@All: please, I don't want "special" messages from any guys, okay?

goobimama

 Macboy
^^^ We all know you do!!! (don't expect any from me though)....

@ Koolbluez: Go for it! [wanted to add rep your your post, the one that's above the one above mine, but apparently I need to spread some rep...]

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Thnx.. Goobi...

No offence, maan... led_shankar, me too didn't think about what u were thinkin!!!
Now got ur picture on the heading!!!*img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif*www.verabrandes.de/lachen.gif

sabret00the

Youngling
It must an isolated incident and I've been dealing with e1705s/9400s everyday and has never come to know of any such issues as u have mentioned.....If any such incident came into light i wud certainly get to read it in one of our internal mass mailers......guess its a hoax.......try to do some more ground check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom