Dell Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bal1961

Broken In
Happy new year to all..
after getting all the GURUS opinion i purchased Dell sE198WFP 19 inch wide monitor..
it works nice..
but when scrolling i am getting headache..
is there any setting that will be nice to my eyes..
thanks..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@bal1961
use at optimal resolution ie 1440*900 @ maxrefresh rate of ur monitor. I think it has 85Hz or 72Hz. That shud do

hash!!

________
Happy new year to all..
after getting all the GURUS opinion i purchased Dell sE198WFP 19 inch wide monitor..
it works nice..
but when scrolling i am getting headache..
is there any setting that will be nice to my eyes..
thanks..

lolz... i have the same problem... 1440x900 seems too big... tho 75hz is fine as the refresh rate... but i've kept it at 60... did you install the colour profile shipped with the monitor?
and you gotta keep the screen a lil too far away from yourself... probably 1-1.5 feet away from your viewing postition... and check the tilt of the monitor... do some fine tuning to the tilt...
i wanted a nicer resolution cause i was used to a res of 1152x864 on my 15" crt, so i wanted everything smalled on the lcd, so i reduced the icon font size to 6-7... feels a tad better now lolz...
otherwise, the screen is totally kicka$$... absolutely loving every game im playin on it, and its given me $hitloads of workspace, so no more hiding toolbars and layout windows lolz... :)

ABYOODA

Right off the assembly line
Here is the Spec.s from an Advertising NewsPaper:

Large 19-inche widescreen display(viewable)
1440x900 optimal resolution
High 1000:1 contrast ratio
Fast 5 ms response time
Reduce desktop clutter
DVL 2 USB
1yr Warranty Service Support

Exactly as it`s written but about (viewable) ,reduced deskto clutter ,DVL 2 usb ...what does these spec. mean & why the two USB is it related to be connected to two terminals to make them work in one monitor or is it a switch compacted to attach another moniter with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom