Dell launches two new websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Those are namely - Dell Idea Storm and Studio Dell

Dell has launched a Digg.com style site in which users can submit product ideas and suggestions to Dell, and then others can vote on those suggestions. The site is called Dell Idea Storm. Which ever suggestions are the most popular, Dell will consider as an idea they integrate into their product line.

Dell also unveiled StudioDell, a video sharing site focused on Dell issues. The site contains both company video and submissions from users. StudioDell is designed to share ideas through videos and podcasts. Comments are allowed on IdeaStorm but not on StudioDell.

I think it is a great idea to know what customers want and not the other way around.

T

thunderbird.117

I heard that dell computer are crap.

I better keep quiet now. My sis will kill me if she hear this :p.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Wow, dell idea storm does looks nice......& they are a manufacturer too....time for GSX Concept PC :D

T

thunderbird.117

soham said:
I wonder if DELL XPS desktop systems will be available in India anytime soon.

I asked my sis that. She said they are planning for it. Some things are stopping them such has huge tax. So you have to wait.

soham

In the zone
Wow! The already high priced stuff are going to be priced even higher may be in the range of 4-5 lakhs!

T

thunderbird.117

soham said:
Wow! The already high priced stuff are going to be priced even higher may be in the range of 4-5 lakhs!

Sadly yes. :(

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
This brain storming idea is very novel. However, would they have a provision to ensure that the ideas that users give are not claimed to by them in future?

I think they'll get users to sign an agreement to this effect, while signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom