Dell Inspiron laptop TFT display troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Bloodshed

Right off the assembly line
I bought this Dell Inspiron 9400 (17" TFT) laptop some weeks back. The problem is that after a few days of working with the laptop, it has developed a display problem..... It's a thin pink vertical line extended from the top screen to the bottom and has occured somewhere around the center of the screen!! This problem exists from the moment I switch on the laptop!! I tried connecting the laptop to another tft screen and it worked fine with it!! Need help guys!!!

OP
U

Ultra Bloodshed

Right off the assembly line
Cause if they are gonna replace it, it's gonna take 2-3 weeks to bring in a new piece from malaysia or somewhere!! That's a long wait and I am an impatient boy !! :p

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Ultra Bloodshed said:
Cause if they are gonna replace it, it's gonna take 2-3 weeks to bring in a new piece from malaysia or somewhere!! That's a long wait and I am an impatient boy !! :p
there is no other way to get it right

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is inevitable, get in touch with customer care and ask for a replacement. Prolonging would only delay it. They wont ask you to ship it back to them, so you can carry on your work somehow on it. So whats the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom