Dell Inspiron 6400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toocool

Journeyman
I have decided to buy the Dell Inspiron 6400.. Certain issues are mentioned below.. Hope someone can help me out..

1) Spoke to a dell sales person, she told me that the price is gonna hike from April onwards.. Techtree.com article says teh prices starts from Rs 57500 onwards whereas on the dell website i am getting it at 51000 onwards..

2) Will there be a built in memory card reader along with the 6400? (dell sales person wasnt sure about this)

3) The graphics card.. Intel Media Accelerator 950 (128 mb shared) how good is this? i dont want to play high end games.. but i surely would love to play some games like NFS (at lower resolutions) is it possible?

Read on some website that from next month onwards ATI radeon cards are gonna come along with the 6400 notebook..

My budget is 65k max (including tax and shipping) so if the price hikes next month i cannot buy this notebook.. kindly help

reddragon

In the zone
according to my survey of the recent budget price of laptop will be higher from April onwards but effectively it will remain same .evenif the price goes higher it will be very less amount . better buy the DELL model now . 6400 is indeed very good . :wink: what dell says about price is correct . but u have to pay local tax and some other stuffs so the total price will be the what techtree is saying . As far as I think dell may change some config of 6400 and hike the price .

mav3r1ck

Broken In
Toocool said:
I have decided to buy the Dell Inspiron 6400.. Certain issues are mentioned below.. Hope someone can help me out..

The graphics card.. Intel Media Accelerator 950 (128 mb shared) how good is this? i dont want to play high end games.. but i surely would love to play some games like NFS (at lower resolutions) is it possible?

@Toocool,
the intel GMA 950 onboard graphics is good enough to play today's high end games but at lower resolutions and all eye candy stuff turned off. but i hope the DI 6400 has atleast 512 MB RAM or more.

cha :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom