Dell Brings Bling To Gaming Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravimevcha

Journeyman
Dell unveiled a second-generation Inspiron XPS notebook on Thursday specifically designed for LAN gaming, following it up with new MP3 players that will take aim at Apple's iPod.

Watch it *snipurl.com/d318

borg

In the zone
Alienware is better for games. Dell doesn't do anything much except clone popular products. Somebody makes a popular MP3 player & suddenly Dell brings out its own version of it. Someboy makes a gaming laptop & suddenly Dell also does the same. For God's sake, atleast for once, Dell should do something original.

Sourabh

Laptoping
the real gaming experience never comes on a lappy

and besides there arent many ppl who can afford those lappy's anyway

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
ill tell u what u dell does original: they make affordable solutions 2 more expensive hardware...the XPS series is much cheaper than comparable alienware products as performs just as well if not better...in fact, dell has been giving exclusive graphicd cards with it's laptops like the ATi 9800 Mobility and the new Nvidia GeFroce Go 6800 Ultra...and soura...real gamin does come 2 the lappy...y, even my laptop is capable of playin doom3 at decent frame rates...and yea, whether they do original stuff or not, dell is the market leader when it comes 2 PCs...

Sourabh

Laptoping
dude i have worked on a IBM t40 and played RTCW and it sucked big time

the display itself on lappies is not like a monitor and i dun get the same experience from a laptop as compared to a pc

i like it big .. some room.. loads of space for my movements and move here and there.. coz with laptops angles do matter man i just cant describe it in words abt this

:?

borg

In the zone
I was not talking about economics. Was talking about technical innovation. Atleast for once Dell should think & come up with something original.

whether they do original stuff or not, dell is the market leader when it comes 2 PCs...

Yeah.... just like Microsoft is the market leader in OS, browsers, etc, etc.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
$2749 as of now...here's the link:
*www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspn_xps2?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom