Deleting Google search bar options

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys Im facing an irritating problem here..

URL=*server1.pictiger.com/img/5075/google-search-bar/]*images1.pictiger.com/thumbs/2b/c0873d5b54925b9c928dd26100e7212b.th.jpg[/URL]
*server1.pictiger.com/img/5075/google-search-bar.jpg/

(from the description of above screenshot).. Wenever i start typing on the google search bar..this menu shows everytime showing me the history of my searched components or topics (the encircled portion).. The same thing happens in Yahoo search bar also..

Please tell me Exactly How to Remove this annoying thing :x ....I want a clear and clean search bar and not these history things popping up wenever i clik with my mouse on the search bar to type sumthing..I hv cleared the HISTORY from the Internet Properties Options menu but face the same problem...Kindly help !!!

Cheers n e-peace....

PavanPoghul

Broken In
In Internet Explorer, go to TOOLS>INTERNET OPTIONS>CONTENT. Click on AutoComplete. Deselect Web addresses, Forms, User names and passwords on forms. Click 'CLICK FORMS & CLEAR PASSWORDS'. I hope this solves your problem. Or use free tools like CCleaner (available @ *www.ccleaner.com ) which cleans all your temp folders, history etc :)

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thanx a lot PavanPoghul ur funda worked.. thanx again man :p :p .... mods can LOCK this thread now ....

Cheers n e-peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom