Delay in IE Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
After getting connected IE takes a long time (all other browser like firefox also) to load (approx 1 to 2 mts).
Any remedy?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Your HDD might be nearly full. You should better clean up. Also check for SpyWare and viruses.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
if it's about the delay in the program startup,it could be due to the add-ons/extensions installed in IE/Firefox.

Last edited:

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
for Firefox :- try installing Fasterfox

for IE :- if u r using IE7, switch over to the beta 2. the preview is extremely slow.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I face the same problem but only with Internet Explorer. Opera works fine. And since I very rarely use that crap (IE), I don't care much.

Last edited:
OP
rajat22

rajat22

In the zone
Thanks to all. Checked all the advices of all Digit friends... but same problem in delay in programme loading...not website. When loaded...very fast indeed.

One thing I did not try......IE7.
Should I TRY.......waiting for your opinion.
Thanks again

Ishan

In the zone
i had the same prob with IE, so i swithched to mozilla firefox...coz...doesn't matter it takes time to start for the first time but for later surfings we can use new tabs..that is much faster

jaskaran singh

Right off the assembly line
rajat22 said:
After getting connected IE takes a long time (all other browser like firefox also) to load (approx 1 to 2 mts).
Any remedy?
try cleaning the cache
go to control panel-network and internet connections-internet options-delete cookies/files(check delete all offline content)[FOR IE only]

OP
rajat22

rajat22

In the zone
jaskaran singh said:
try cleaning the cache
go to control panel-network and internet connections-internet options-delete cookies/files(check delete all offline content)[FOR IE only]

All done...I do it every time after disconnecting.
Can anyone tell me about IE7??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom